Webcast: InsightVM and Containers
Learn about how you can use InsightVM to gain visibility into vulnerabilities and risk associated with the components and layers of a container.
This webcast is part of our Seeing 20/20 with InsightVM series dedicated to sharing InsightVM best practices, tips, and tricks for our customers! In this webcast, we’ll cover how you can use InsightVM to gain visibility into vulnerabilities and risk associated with the components and layers of a container.
A container represents a software application and may contain all of the necessary code, run-time, system tools, and libraries needed to run the application. Using containers to manage application deployment is a rapidly growing technology, but containers themselves may be packed with risk.
InsightVM integrates with your CI/CD pipeline, public container registries, and private registries to assess container images for vulnerabilities during the build process—before they're deployed. You can also discover and correlate deployed containers to assets, so you can then secure both containers and their hosts.
Please join Rapid7’s customer success engineering, product management, software engineering, and go-to-customer teams for an informative customer-focused live demo webcast.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how you can use InsightVM to:
- Discover which assets are acting as container hosts in your environment.
- Increase the visibility of where containers are in use in your environment.
- Identify the highest risk containers running in your environment.
- Provide visibility and risk associated with the packages and layers of a container.
- Perform vulnerability assessment on the container image as it is built and deployed.